|MAT FOAM ADVANTAGES
Manufactured with closed cell US Made polyethylene foam. This mat foam is superior to polyurethane foam (poly foam) The closed cell will minimize moisture-which can promote fungi growth- and bacteria from entering the foam core. Polyethylene (PE) when placed in water will float, proof that structural integrity is secure. Our US Made wrestling mats will not lose its resiliency over years of compression, rolling and re-rolling.
Folding wrestling mats are also made of polyethylene and should be considered if the customer needs portability.
The smooth but non-slip vinyl top is made of heavy duty 24 ounce vinyl. Plus, for added strength we have produced the vinyl with non-woven polyester fibers.
Our Wrestling Mats and Karate Mats never use glue to bond the foam and vinyl layers—the manufacturing process creates a permanent, virtually indestructible bond. During fabrication, the foam and vinyl are heated, and then fuse into one solid piece during the cooling phase.
- Compared to older wrestling mats, CWF Flooring, Inc’s. mat rolls are three times lighter than older wrestling mats. This light weight advantage will make it easy to transport for wrestling tournaments and demonstrations, clinics, and promotions, etc.
- No need to re-condition or repair mat covers.
- Practically imperishable the vinyl shell will protect the durable foam core.
- Vinyl remains pliant, the foam core maintains softness over time.
- Foam Portable, easy to roll out and roll up.
- Excellent Anti-fatigue properties.
- Universal sport applications from competitive wrestling, martial arts to a pre-school play areas
- Free wrestling lines and circles available for large wrestling mats.